Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was this taped before, or after many of her beatings? :tongue3:

Tina had a great solo career going for a while, then seemed to have fell of the face of the earth. Yea, she still performs once in a while, but I do miss that bundle of energy. As much as Ike had problems, he did have some talent too. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Digginman

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
I don't know when it was filmed, but do know it's in Holland. I'm sure it was a long time ago, her and Ike split up many years ago. He has since died, I think.

DM

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ike's been gone for some time now. One thing Ike knew, Tina was his meal ticket. They were on again, off again, for so many years. SHe still has some bumps to prove it :tongue3:

dirt doctor

Aug 31, 2006
California Bay Area
Digginman said:
I don't know when it was filmed, but do know it's in Holland. I'm sure it was a long time ago, her and Ike split up many years ago. He has since died, I think.

DM

He died Dec.12,2007 . At the time of his death Tina was asked about him , she said "no comment" .Seems like only yesterday when the story came out about him shooting at the newspaper boy .

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
'What's Ike got to do with it....what's Ike, but a second hand emotion...' I always thought the Ikettes were hot too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread