What's new

Sugar Sugar by the

Mackaydon

Sapphire Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
25,999
Reaction score
28,656
Golden Thread
0
Location
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

Wow I'd forgotten just how beautiful women were back then. No tattoos, no piercings, no nasty attitude! Just pure clean feminine hotness!!

Don in SoCal
PS: Song by the Archies
 
...thanks...now i have that stupid verse stuck on repeat in my head....
 
...thanks...now i have that stupid verse stuck on repeat in my head....
unclemac,
You'll be alright; I've listened to that classic for 55 years; it's still a great one.
Don in SoCal
 
try "metric" i recently found how much i like them....
 

Wow I'd forgotten just how beautiful women were back then. No tattoos, no piercings, no nasty attitude! Just pure clean feminine hotness!!

Don in SoCal
PS: Song by the Archies
Hi Don
That music is for all the times,
Thank you for triger some good memories
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom