What's new

Purty Bottle Pics.

Road Dog

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
815
Reaction score
393
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Took these after a Snowfall. Not crazy about the Flask pic. Thought I would share.
 

Attachments

  • DSC04553aa.webp
    DSC04553aa.webp
    95.1 KB · Views: 370
  • DSC04553aa.webp
    DSC04553aa.webp
    95.1 KB · Views: 364
  • DSC04567a.webp
    DSC04567a.webp
    76.3 KB · Views: 369
  • DSC04573a.webp
    DSC04573a.webp
    64.1 KB · Views: 381
Now those are purdy Road Dog. Be glad when the snow is gone. Nice glass with a touch of class!!
TnMtns
 
Nice , very nice. I am still new at this bottle thing but so far it has been quite interesting. :thumbsup: jgas
 
Road Dog, I actually like the flask pic best. I'm a sucker for booze bottles. Although I don't sneeze at killer cobalt sodas or excellent meds.
 
Great pics and bottles :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: They show very nicely :icon_sunny:
 
IronSpike said:
Great pics and bottles :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: They show very nicely :icon_sunny:

I agree :thumbsup:

:wink: RR
 
Beautiful digs, great pics!
Carl
 
beautiful pix, beautiful bottles! I am now using the pix for my wallpaper (on the "puter) thanx for sharing!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom