Bobby Holland Greenie Joined Feb 20, 2011 Messages 15 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Burlington, NC Detector(s) used Tesoro DeLeon Xterra Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 15, 2012 Thread Owner #1 Here's a Putt-Putt token I found at a local park last week. Attachments 101_0707b.webp 94.9 KB · Views: 616 101_0709b.webp 73.7 KB · Views: 580
nova Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 926 Reaction score 91 Golden Thread 0 Location Utah Detector(s) used Whites XLT //Fisher CZ-3D Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 15, 2012 #2 K L
C chinasmith Tenderfoot Joined Jan 17, 2012 Messages 9 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Sheboygan, Wisconsin Primary Interest: Other Jan 18, 2012 #3 Putt-Putt is a nationwide chain of miniature golf places, so this token was probably used all over the USA. Too bad they didn't put a date on it.
Putt-Putt is a nationwide chain of miniature golf places, so this token was probably used all over the USA. Too bad they didn't put a date on it.
Bobby Holland Greenie Joined Feb 20, 2011 Messages 15 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Burlington, NC Detector(s) used Tesoro DeLeon Xterra Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 21, 2012 Thread Owner #4 It says 50 years of fun. So I guess it may be an anniversary token. Putt-Putt was started in Fayetteville, NC in 1954. I live in Burlington, NC & there has been a Putt-Putt golf here as long as I can remember. I was 5 years old in 1954.
It says 50 years of fun. So I guess it may be an anniversary token. Putt-Putt was started in Fayetteville, NC in 1954. I live in Burlington, NC & there has been a Putt-Putt golf here as long as I can remember. I was 5 years old in 1954.