What's new

pyraminds of japan

bomber

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
69
Golden Thread
0
Location
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
natural or man-made?
 
I have seen several episodes on TV, but have never seen any true evidence that they are man made. In my opinion they are natural formations.

Robert
 
something about right angles?
 
Who knows? I will leave that one up to the experts. But I imagine it will be argued over for years to come, just like the Bimini Road/Wall (whatever you want to call it).
 
last thing i read/saw about bimini was that is was a pier/dock for ships
 
The monoliths in Japan are not really pyramids. They are plateau shaped. The rock is called beach stone and it breaks off at right angles. There are more examples of it above water on the islands around the monoliths.
 
thanks dell,yeah the post got split into pyramids and bimini,the special i saw talked about the "roads" forming a "J"shape used for docking ships and in my most humble opinion the pyramids are natural
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom