What's new

Q: on makers marks for spoon

Sklybones

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2009
Messages
27
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hawthorne Nv.
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum xlt Minelab Xt 18000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted this picture a couple weeks ago asking about the whistle in the photo,,But would like to know how to find out what the marks are on the spoons, The spoons seem to be brass in color was that usual in the 1860-1900's,,,My eye sight is getting really crappy and I cant make out the marks clearly...If you guys know of anyway to photo these marks clearly let me know please and I'll do my best to post them if I have the capabillities thanks for any help you can give.. sorry put up wrong pic
 

Attachments

  • downsize.webp
    downsize.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 209
  • finds.webp
    finds.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 191
  • downsize.webp
    downsize.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 181
  • finds.webp
    finds.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 182
Sklybones said:
..If you guys know of anyway to photo these marks clearly let me know please and I'll do my best to post them if I have the capabillities thanks for any help you can give..
Do you have a macro lens on your camera? Look for a flower icon setting. macro.webp
 

Attachments

  • macro.webp
    macro.webp
    342 bytes · Views: 152
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom