What's new

"Quality" Pinpointer on the cheap!

Re: "Quality" Pinpointer on the cheap!

I picked up two of the three they had at the Gaithersburg, MD store yesterday (14.99 each). Tried one out last night and it worked great! I stopped in my local HF store (which had none) and asked the cashier to check which stores had them in stock. I watched as she scrolled through the list of stores that carry that item and there are still a lot in stock all around the country.
 
Re: "Quality" Pinpointer on the cheap!

DanL said:
I picked up two of the three they had at the Gaithersburg, MD store yesterday (14.99 each). Tried one out last night and it worked great! I stopped in my local HF store (which had none) and asked the cashier to check which stores had them in stock. I watched as she scrolled through the list of stores that carry that item and there are still a lot in stock all around the country.

I didn't know they could do that but now thinking about it makes sense. Everythings on computers now...
Thanks DanL
Grey
 
Re: "Quality" Pinpointer on the cheap!

I will be going through Oregon in october , is there a harbor freight in Portland or Salem, also any recomended Whites distributers ,thanks in advance
 
Re: "Quality" Pinpointer on the cheap!

Riverite - yes there are several HF stores in and around Portland.
One place to buy Whites products is from Whites Factory in Sweet Home.
A little ways down Interstate-5 from Portland.
I was there last month and they are very friendly folks.
Customer service is excellent.
Grey
 
Re: "Quality" Pinpointer on the cheap!

Thanks Grey for the info, have put it into my gps will go there on my way to Arizona -- riverite
 
Re: "Quality" Pinpointer on the cheap!

I called Harbor Freights in East Peoria and the computer inventory said one in stock. I said "Great I am on my way".....a good search of the store turned up nothing. I was told "My bad.... computer error, sorry" :o :o>:( >:( >:(

Anyone got an extra one for me?
 
Re: "Quality" Pinpointer on the cheap!

I gonna hit the HF store Monday while on my route. Hopefully they will have a few.
 
Re: "Quality" Pinpointer on the cheap!

Hit the Harbor Freight store today...Nuthin! They had the wand type and that's it. Clerk said that he didn't know when they would be getting more in.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom