Quarter trifecta, Barber, SLQ and Washinton. Also Indians etc.

doninbrewster

Bronze Member
Jun 15, 2013
New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out a few times recently including a club hunt. Found an interesting assortment of stuff. Barber and Washington came from the club (unseeded) hunt as well as a few other pieces. Indians and wheaties and SLQ came from a new spot in the woods. I don't usually post wheaties, but I thought it was interesting they were all between 1909-1920. I like the old magnifying glass and the chewed up old musket ball, also called a medical bullet as these were sometimes given to soldiers during the revolution when they didn't have pain killers.

I should mention that I upload my photos in very high resolution so you can click on them, click again and click again to get real close.

finds 10-12 to 17-15 obv.jpg finds 10-12 to 17-15 indians.jpg

finds 10-12 to 17-15 wheaties.jpg

20151019_150730.jpg

20151019_150802.jpg

20151019_150743.jpg

Upvote 13
Don when r we going detectin? i havent see a quarter trifecta in a lil while on here! not very easy to get all in a day! great finds man ur on fire keep up the good work!

Very well done. I like the IHCs and the trifecta. Congrats on the nice finds.

You better get all your digging completed, as it is going to get cold soon!

Nice assortment. I have yet to find a barber quarter of slq, so your trio is pretty cool in my book.

NICE FINDS BREWSTER .

Great finds!! Still dying to get my first SLQ man!! Just gotta keep plugging away I guess. Cheers. Thanks for sharing.

Nice coin finds. Congrats on the quarters, but my favorite is the flat button. Hard to get one with shank still attached AND straight.

Heck of a hunt ! :occasion14:

Great finds!! Still dying to get my first SLQ man!! Just gotta keep plugging away I guess. Cheers. Thanks for sharing.

You'll get yours. Could be the next swing of the loop. Try and find some new spots that haven't been detected. Here's a trio of great coins including my favorite SLQ. Found it all same day last year.

SLQ and walker found 6-1-14.jpg 20140601_200918 quarter resized.jpg

Wow Don. We rarely see a quarter trifecta on here so nice going! Funny thing is IHP's can span the same amount of years as those three different variety quarters (44yrs).

Thx for the show!

Steve

I don't think I've ever seen a quarter trifecta get posted, that's awesome!!!

You did really great on the trifecta and the wheats. The IHP'S always seem to find you. That loop is wild. Big Congrats all around.

:occasion14:...boy oh boy what a quarter hunt !!!clock winder is cool too

Good looking coins buddy. Hope you're able to get more time in before the....ugh....snow

Very nice score on the silvers and copper

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back