What's new

quarters question

Rumblebelly

Full Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
219
Reaction score
49
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
(RS)Discovery 2000, white's bullseye, NEW DFX!!!
hello all,

It's cold out so I'm gonna crh again. I saw in the totals the silver statehood quarters being found. Have these been showing up more frequently than the older silver quarters or about the same frequency? Any of your comments and experiences are appreciated.

I'm working on 2 boxes of pennies right now, lots of copper memorials, Canadians, and one wheat so far and not even half way through the first box!

Much better than last year with the halves 21 boxes a couple of clad proofs, but no silver.

Does this economy increase our odds at the good coins?

Thank you for all of your help.
Rumblebelly
 
Upvote 0
I searched $18,500 in quarters this year (could get no other coins for a while) and pulled 5 silvers but no state silvers..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom