What's new

Question About 2 Detectors.

Happy_Hour

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2011
Messages
62
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
My Camper Van.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro, Fisher 1266, Teknetics Turbo.
When was the last time anyone has seen a Euro Sabre for sale and the other day someone posted on another forum that Tesoro would build a person a detector for $800.00...
 
I would have to get confirmation from rusty about that.
You're saying they will build you a royal sabre for $800?
Until I hear that from the horse's mouth I wouldn't trust the info.
 
Oh, and what's the second detector from the title "2 detectors"?
Lol
 
Oh, and what's the second detector from the title "2 detectors"?
Lol

I assume 1=Euro Saber and 2=custom $800

I dont think Tesoro will build you a custom detector unless you wanted 5000 of them as an OEM imho, Allen wouldn't even entertain the idea of a simple mod I wanted.

Maybe Pentechnic?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom