What's new

Question about a 1974 S Proof Clad Halve

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
1,402
Reaction score
118
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a Clad Halve 1974 S Proof that I have been
comparing with other Halves Clad Proofs.

This coin looks kind of D-Cam but the most interesting
thing is that looks like it was made with a high relief

Also the Kennedy's hair looks more prominent.

Has anybody here heard about anything different on the 1974 Clad Halve Proofs

Darth Walker
 
Upvote 0
Darth Walker said:
I found a Clad Halve 1974 S Proof that I have been
comparing with other Halves Clad Proofs.

This coin looks kind of D-Cam but the most interesting
thing is that looks like it was made with a high relief

Also the Kennedy's hair looks more prominent.

Has anybody here heard about anything different on the 1974 Clad Halve Proofs

Darth Walker

I hope someone can answer your question. Because I'm not sure.

I do know that there have been several modest changes to the JFK's over the years. But I don't remember where I saw that factoid. But I can see the differences as the hair has changed over the years.

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom