EC.Mason
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 6, 2009
- Messages
- 676
- Reaction score
- 1,041
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- West Liberty Kentucky
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Max
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey, hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday. This is a curiosity question. I have used an AT Pro for about 5 years now. Love it as it is a coin and relic hound. However, I have found no gold. I know gold is more rare, however I had an Ace 250 before the pro and found two gold rings in a short span of time. Again may have been luck ha ha. However, I believe that maybe I am not as good on my pro as I thought. I updated to the AT Max which is also a great machine. My question is for you AT Pro/Max users out there; what types of signals are you getting when you find gold? I feel that maybe I am not digging targets that could potentially be gold and possibly mistaking them for foil. Also if anyone has found a gold coin in particular with the pro, I would love to hear how your machine acted and her reading. Thanks !!

My point is you need to think site specific on your number of targets you are willing to dig before you go crazy.






