What's new

question for mods

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
3,792
Reaction score
3,399
Golden Thread
1
Location
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just curious....when you ban a member,do you ban the ip addy so they dont just morph?Not commenting on anyone...just curious
 
Well.. I tell ya pilgrim.
You can't truly ban anyone if they really don't want to be banned. It's an easy thing to change your IP number and using a different email address is just as easy.

I'm currently banned from a Tennessee Gun Owners forum... I said something the Mod didn't like and even after saying "I'm sorry".. he still stopped me from posting!

Life is to short to worry about the small stuff.. but I need to stop drinking rum & coke while on a board.. I guess!?:laughing7:
 
If you get banned... just move on. Apparently, it didn't work out for one reason or the other. And if you think you got banned for no reason of yourself... why would you even want to be a part of it after that anyways(?)
 
"And if you think you got banned for no reason of yourself... why would you even want to be a part of it after that anyways(?)"

Well.. I'm really a nice guy! And I really like people!
It hurts my feelings when I'm told I did wrong, and to be banned after you apologize!?
I even showed proof where what I said was quoted on HLN TV... sorry, wasn't good enough!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom