What's new

Question of using Go Pro to video digs.

Silver Worm

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Messages
705
Reaction score
580
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbus, Ms.
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Eurotek Pro, Fisher F11, Garrett Pro Pointer. AT, Lesche digging tool. 5x8 and 8.5x11 DD coils, 4.5 Super Sniper coil.
Primary Interest:
Other
What version of Go Pro do you use and what do you use to attach it to your detector shaft?
 
I use the Session. I just used one of the peel and stick adapters and put it on the top of the case. Works well.
 
My wife got me the gopro 6 and I use the same bracket you would use to put it on a bicycle handle bar. I found that wearing it on my hat worked better. Watching the video swing back and forth gets dizzying. Your head will follow the coil so you still catch everything. JMO
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom