What's new

Question

justdon

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2013
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
347
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
First let me say great forum.Always great advice.Iam selling something and next week i will have at least 400 dollars extra.Iam at wits end on this.I would like to get an at pro or a vaquero.It will have to be used i like both.Which one would you guys get?And why.
 
I have owned an AT Pro, and currently have a Vaquero. I love the Vaquero, but, for some kinds of hunting it is really useful to have a target ID screen and multi tones. And the At has the added advantage of being able to be taken into the water. So if you can only get one, I'd say the AT Pro would be my recommendation.
 
If your in Florida one that handles the salt beach maybe a good thought.
 
Good point made Msbeepbeep.And thanks for the advice SusanMn.
 
I have owned an AT Pro, and currently have a Vaquero. I love the Vaquero, but, for some kinds of hunting it is really useful to have a target ID screen and multi tones. And the At has the added advantage of being able to be taken into the water. So if you can only get one, I'd say the AT Pro would be my recommendation.

Susan hit the nail on the head. I've had both too. I still have my Vaquero, but I do miss the screen and target ID on the AT Pro. I hunted with the stock coil on the AT Pro and it was a lot heavier than the Tesoro. I can pinpoint a LOT easier with the Tesoro too.
I don't think you could go wrong with either.
-MM-
 
I have an at pro but sometimes wish I had bought the AT gold!
 
I know this throws a curve ball but compared to the atp and vaquero how does the fisher f5 rate?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom