Question.

quito

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2008
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
Your stuff sounds interesting, but they sound like modern Native American. You could sure post them here and possibly find out just how old the items are and whether they are NA artifacts or just articles made by NA's

JRedHorse

Feb 1, 2015
from NH relocating to FL summer 2015
Detector(s) used
I have a Teknetics Gamma 6000 Metal Detector but will be upgrading when I hit FL.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was given a lot of pottery and about five rings, Native American, and two sand art pictures. I'm looking for the correct forum to post pictures and find out more. Would this be the correct forum or could someone direct me please.

I appraise native art and artifacts , post the pics and I can probably identify them and their value for you here.

OP
OP
PennyG

PennyG

Apr 21, 2014
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you and I will once I'm able to locate my pieces. We recently moved and I'm missing a box of my pottery and the rings I was curious about. I'm sure I'll find it over the weekend.

OP
OP
PennyG

PennyG

Apr 21, 2014
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately the box I had four native rings in was found empty. I truly hope the packers just packed them away elsewhere. But here is a picture. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1424666510.864097.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread