Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 18, 2018 #1 Do you think this .58cal. Minie is cut by soldier or farm implement? Attachments 010.webp 7.7 MB · Views: 112 013.webp 6.1 MB · Views: 109 011.webp 6.7 MB · Views: 116 012.webp 8.2 MB · Views: 95 Upvote 0
relic nut Silver Member Joined Nov 29, 2014 Messages 4,006 Reaction score 7,277 Golden Thread 1 Location VA 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 18, 2018 #2 I say a farm implement. Probably a disc. If it had been carved, I doubt that the cavity would be collapsed.
I say a farm implement. Probably a disc. If it had been carved, I doubt that the cavity would be collapsed.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Apr 18, 2018 #3 I would only guess a disc caught it turning the South forty.
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 18, 2018 #4 I'd also guess a disc.
Worm-Slicer Hero Member Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 638 Reaction score 1,104 Golden Thread 2 Location SouthwestVirginia 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 18, 2018 #5 I agree with everyone. That's a good book you have it sitting on too. Reading it can always get me in the mood to get out.
I agree with everyone. That's a good book you have it sitting on too. Reading it can always get me in the mood to get out.
Dharmacy Sr. Member Joined Nov 1, 2006 Messages 466 Reaction score 908 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Varies with location and conditions. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 18, 2018 #6 Yes, I would say the plow got this one. D.
Possum Bronze Member Joined Nov 22, 2017 Messages 1,917 Reaction score 2,477 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Louisiana Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 23, 2018 #7 I have to agree with the consensus of a disc striking it .... "D"
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2018 #8 It's still Cool , I'd love it as long as I did not damage it. lol