What's new

Question?

old digger

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
7,553
Reaction score
7,437
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I received in my change a 2022 Washington quarter with Washington facing towards the right, and not facing towards the left as previous dated quarters.
Is this new or is this an error coin? Thank You for your help.
 
The ones I have look like cheap chrome-plated junk. The reverse designs are ok, but the obverse is not. I don’t believe they will wear very well.
 
Thank You for the replies..
 
How's life treating OD. I don't go to Montana anymore, but we do have a location in Butte and Absorkee, so maybe sometime I will. My wife went up to a retreat in Ft. Smith a week ago. I could only communicate with her by email, but she said it wasn't any kind of warm and sunny retreat. Pretty cold she said it was.
 
How's life treating OD. I don't go to Montana anymore, but we do have a location in Butte and Absorkee, so maybe sometime I will. My wife went up to a retreat in Ft. Smith a week ago. I could only communicate with her by email, but she said it wasn't any kind of warm and sunny retreat. Pretty cold she said it was.



We are doing fine. I am slowly conquering the covid cough and only fighting it less every day. You are welcome anytime. Just waiting for warmer weather to get here.
 
We are doing fine. I am slowly conquering the covid cough and only fighting it less every day. You are welcome anytime. Just waiting for warmer weather to get here.
Me too. The older I get the colder I get. I'm ready for some warmth. Good to hear that cough is starting to move along.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom