tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How's life treating OD. I don't go to Montana anymore, but we do have a location in Butte and Absorkee, so maybe sometime I will. My wife went up to a retreat in Ft. Smith a week ago. I could only communicate with her by email, but she said it wasn't any kind of warm and sunny retreat. Pretty cold she said it was.

OP
OP
old digger

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How's life treating OD. I don't go to Montana anymore, but we do have a location in Butte and Absorkee, so maybe sometime I will. My wife went up to a retreat in Ft. Smith a week ago. I could only communicate with her by email, but she said it wasn't any kind of warm and sunny retreat. Pretty cold she said it was.

We are doing fine. I am slowly conquering the covid cough and only fighting it less every day. You are welcome anytime. Just waiting for warmer weather to get here.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are doing fine. I am slowly conquering the covid cough and only fighting it less every day. You are welcome anytime. Just waiting for warmer weather to get here.
Me too. The older I get the colder I get. I'm ready for some warmth. Good to hear that cough is starting to move along.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread