What's new

Questioning between AT PRO and a Tesoro

That being said give me you personal review of the Minelab 505.
 
That being said give me you personal review of the Minelab 505.
If you go to the minelab section, I have a few reviews/impressions of the 505. I have found literally hundreds of coins at a school that I had thought I cleaned out with my Vaq. With the 505 you can run all metal and still have all the ID#s and know what's in the ground, rather than disc'ing out targets and masking other targets out along with it. I like to hear/see everything under the coil and then decide what to dig based on that. I have a pretty good idea now of what's in the ground before I dig. With my beep and dig no matter how often I 'thumbed the disc' I still rarely knew if it was iron trash, or a dime/quarter until I dug it. Even with only a 3 year warranty, I would buy another X Terra if mine were to break. After spending so much on my V & not being satisfied, I learned something: Don't buy a product because it has a lifetime warranty, it will do nothing for you if you aren't happy with the performance of said product. Lost over $200 when I sold my V.
 
Well, after much research.. And mulling over the comments here.. I've decided on one I wasn't considering.. I just purchased from kellyco a Minelab Xterra 305.. I was really impressed by how much people loved this machine! And thought it would be the best for me at a decent price.. HH!!!
 
And I really appreciate every comment! Y'all have helped me with my decision very much!
 
Looks like a nice detector, enjoy.

HH
 
I think you will really like it! Let us know. Be sure to download digger's free e-book 'Understanding your X Terra' from the Minelab website. HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom