What's new

Quibbs Dental Creme?

Erik in NJ

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2010
Messages
4,065
Reaction score
3,043
Golden Thread
1
Location
The Garden State
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Quibb's Dental Creme?

Can anyone date this interesting tube of toothpaste??? Around the neck is says Quibb & Sons. Lot's of interesting writing and some of Quibb's paste still left inside! :D
 

Attachments

  • Quibbs Dental Cream - 001.webp
    Quibbs Dental Cream - 001.webp
    67.8 KB · Views: 178
  • Quibbs Dental Cream - 002.webp
    Quibbs Dental Cream - 002.webp
    57.9 KB · Views: 192
  • Quibbs Dental Cream - 003.webp
    Quibbs Dental Cream - 003.webp
    22.5 KB · Views: 177
  • Quibbs Dental Cream - 004.webp
    Quibbs Dental Cream - 004.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 180
Re: Quibb's Dental Creme?

Hi D!

Yes, I thought that at first, then changed my mind, but now I see an S in some of the text. So I'm assuming this was before BMS...interesting piece of history. I'd like to try and find a tube intact on the Web so we can read all the text. Thanks again!!

daroofa said:
No idea on age, but I think it's Squibb's, as in Bristol-Meyers Squibb.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Quibb's Dental Creme?

Thanks Daroofa! Right on as usual! You're one of the best here!! Regards, Erik

daroofa said:
This ad from 1925 looks close...
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom