What's new

Quick dig = two large coppers

Lord Verdigris

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
3,935
Reaction score
9,274
Golden Thread
2
Location
East coast Canada
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out shortly between work and my young fellows soccer game. I found a ox ball, old broach, Canadian large cent and a holed old British coin. You can see where a first attempt at a hole was done and then the second finished hole is. I know I seen this type of coin before but it slips my mind right now. Could someone Id it for me? Thanks! [emoji106]
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1469656877.182081.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1469656889.616343.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1469656900.134143.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1469656907.117776.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1469656917.384368.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1469656925.767122.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1469656952.329363.webp
 
Upvote 16
Looks like a 1814 Commerce penny token. Listed in the Charlton Canadian Colonial Tokens book, but noted as debatable as if it was actually Canadian. There is a undated version too, but I can't tell which it is. Nice finds.
 
Looks like a 1814 Commerce penny token. Listed in the Charlton Canadian Colonial Tokens book, but noted as debatable as if it was actually Canadian. There is a undated version too, but I can't tell which it is. Nice finds.

That's what it is thanks! [emoji106]
 
Nice finds, congratulations! :occasion14:

That is a cool ox knob.
 
Oh that's a cool token! Great finds. Some of the best hunts are the shortest! Cheers
 
That's a great quick hunt!, killer finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom