Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy all. This Wed. the weather was picture-perfect and my girlfriend (and occasional hunting partner) visited so we did a quick 1.5 hour hunt at my favorite farm. With Kelly swinging and me digging, we concentrated on a small area between the driveway and house. We found a complete set of keys, car and house, possibly from the 70's. Also recovered two antique car coins which brings the total to three for this location.....Junior must have been careless with his collection. Also nabbed two Lincoln memorials.

Any info on the button? I doubt it is old but I don't know buttons at all.

The hay field has been cut recently so that opens up some more hunting territory.

My 11 YO daughter snapped this cute pic of my 2 YO daughter while we hunted.....I couldn't resist! :wink:

Thanks for looking and HH.

Attachments

• treasure07-08 024comp.jpg
    treasure07-08 024comp.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 633
  • treasure07-08 022comp.jpg
    treasure07-08 022comp.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 639
  • treasure07-08 025comp.jpg
    treasure07-08 025comp.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 641
  • treasure07-08 026comp.jpg
    treasure07-08 026comp.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 631
  • treasure07-08 020comp.jpg
    treasure07-08 020comp.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 639
Upvote 0
From the look's of the house behind your 2 yr. old I'd say you're ready for some Silver pretty soon,maybe even some Copper.Congrat's on the car coin's,hope some one can help you out with the Token's......Nice dig's!!! :thumbsup:

AWWW! That baby girl is just a cutie pie!

Those tokens are neat! Don't know 'bout the button. ??? No telling what you'll find in that field! Good luck out there and congrats on those finds.

Nana :)

Great post and pics :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Very nice finds Anne :thumbsup:

Hey Anne, Glad to see you are still diggin em up! Your daughter is beautiful (I won't say she looks like Mom). Keep at it.

:thumbsup:
Looks like yall had a great time. Thanks for sharing.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Prober said:
Hey Anne, Glad to see you are still diggin em up! Your daughter is beautiful (I won't say she looks like Mom). Keep at it.

Thanks Bob! My daughter is far cuter than I and has a much nicer personality. :angry5:

Having any luck out there?

juju said:
:thumbsup:
Looks like yall had a great time. Thanks for sharing.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Thanks, JuJu! Yes, even when we come home skunked just being out in this pretty spot is uplifting. :icon_sunny:

Nice tokens!!! Glad to see you've made hunting a "family affair". It's nice to see everyone enjoying the hunt together. Hope there's silver in that ground for ya soon!

Looks like you all had a nice day out together Annie, those car tokens are cool, I dug one just like it a few weeks ago with a cadillac on it. Your little one is a real cutie pie! keep up the effort and good things will happen. :)

HH
Slipperyjack47

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back