What's new

Quick Hunt After Work Brings In Silver Coin # 140 for 2015

against the wind

Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
24,896
Reaction score
24,983
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday, I headed straight home from work, grabbed the E-Trac, loaded up the bike, and headed over to a local park. With the daylight being lost earlier and earlier each day, I had just enough time for a 2 hour hunt. October is almost done and I wanted to try to end the month with a nice round number of silver coins. Sure enough, about an hour into the hunt, I got a screamer. Beneath eight inches of soil, lay a 1942 Washington Quarter.
Silver Coin #140 for 2015.
I also recovered: 7q, 9d, 1n, 16 memorials, and 7 wheat pennies, (47, 50, 51, 55, 56 & two toasted).

IMG_1989.webpIMG_1988.webpIMG_1987.webpIMG_1990.webp
 
Upvote 20
Nice GW silver you dug there.
 
Congrats on the sweet little silver producing hunt.
 
WASHINGTON TOPS THEM ALL .....
 
Nice ! lots of digging in 2 hrs :occasion14:
 
Well done ATW. You are a "machine".

140 silvers in 7 months, right? You didn't hunt in Jan, Feb or March... did you?

That's impressive to me. Nice.
 
I've never heard Washington screaming. :p

Good job :)
 
My first hunt was on March 16th and it produced a 1962d Washington Quarter. I made a commitment to a 100 Silver Coin Goal for 2015.
So technically, I lost 2 1/2 months of hunt time. We have 2 months left, provided it doesn't snow or the ground doesn't freeze.
Well done ATW. You are a "machine".

140 silvers in 7 months, right? You didn't hunt in Jan, Feb or March... did you?

That's impressive to me. Nice.
 
Awesome ,140 very impressive,what's the new goal for the year ,I'd say good luck but I don't think you need it [emoji106]
 
You inspire me. I just hit my 40th silver today and was thrilled. Next year, coins stacked to the moon:exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:
 
Heck of a hunt atw, you are having quite a year!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom