What's new

quick hunt

gearjammer

Full Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2015
Messages
226
Reaction score
332
Golden Thread
0
Location
northern Caifornia
Detector(s) used
Etrac and Ace 350 and a Gold Bug now.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a little park by High School for about hour forty five, Etrac did good. 1 Jefferson Dollar coin, 7 quarters, 16 dimes. 1 nickel , 19 pennies and a key.
 
Upvote 8
Sounds like you had a fun day. That clad adds up...:thumbsup:
 
Tried to get my bro in law to go said to hot. Lots of targets there. Found a 1965 quarter. Didn't cover a 1/4 of it.
 
Tried to get my bro in law to go said to hot. Lots of targets there. Found a 1965 quarter. Didn't cover a 1/4 of it.

Jammer...welcome to my world...lol...I dug probably 2 dozen or more 1965 clad Washington quarters before digging my first silver quarter, but then again, I was in my first year of detecting and was hitting mostly school yards, soccer fields etc...it wasn't until I had secured my first 1850 property that I dug a shiny 1939 Washington, and believe it or not, I pulled an 1898 Barber quarter from the same plug. I actually bought my Garrett Pro Pointer with most of my clad quarters...Good luck, keep digging...ddf...
 
Got a couple old farms to check out. But it is extremely fricken hot here for this week 106 to109, might have to wait awhile.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom