What's new

Quick playground hunt tonight, 1 clad, child's silver necklace

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,484
Reaction score
10,447
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was feeling alittle ancey tonight so I drove to a nearby playground for a quick hunt before it got dark. Surprisingly the park had very few signals but I managed a quarter and a disney necklace in about half an hour's time. Pretty sure it's silver.

Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 20260911_194709.webp
    20260911_194709.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
  • 20260911_194802.webp
    20260911_194802.webp
    533 KB · Views: 27
  • 20260911_194858.webp
    20260911_194858.webp
    751.1 KB · Views: 26
Upvote 14
I was feeling alittle ancey tonight so I drove to a nearby playground for a quick hunt before it got dark. Surprisingly the park had very few signals but I managed a quarter and a disney necklace in about half an hour's time. Pretty sure it's silver.

Thanks!
Congratulations CM…
Congratulations on your quick hunt !!!!!!
 
Congratulations CM…
Congratulations on your quick hunt !!!!!!
Nice work and thanks again for sharing….That is some serious silver!!!!!!
Looking forward to seeing your next post
 
I was feeling alittle ancey tonight so I drove to a nearby playground for a quick hunt before it got dark. Surprisingly the park had very few signals but I managed a quarter and a disney necklace in about half an hour's time. Pretty sure it's silver.

Thanks!
Congratulations on your finds. You said you were pretty sure the necklace is silver. Since it is marked 925 in 3 separate locations I am positive it is silver. That’s a nice find. A lot of the Disney jewelry is not precious metal but this one is a winner.

Stay safe, good luck and keep swingin.
 
Congratulations on your finds. You said you were pretty sure the necklace is silver. Since it is marked 925 in 3 separate locations I am positive it is silver. That’s a nice find. A lot of the Disney jewelry is not precious metal but this one is a winner.

Stay safe, good luck and keep swingin.
Thanks tnt-hunter,
That's my first necklace recovery. I recovered a ring not too long ago as well. Also a first. Think I'm getting the detecting bug again
 
Neat find, I'm glad it seems to be silver, cause I'm sure Disney charged enough for it ! :laughing7:
 
I was feeling alittle ancey tonight so I drove to a nearby playground for a quick hunt before it got dark. Surprisingly the park had very few signals but I managed a quarter and a disney necklace in about half an hour's time. Pretty sure it's silver.

Thanks!
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom