BuckleBoy
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Jun 12, 2006
- Messages
- 18,159
- Reaction score
- 9,723
- Golden Thread
- 4
- Location
- Moonlight and Magnolias
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 4
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,
My buddy Rodeo Recon found this great railroad lock over the holidays. It is stamped "C.P.R.R. of Cal." and also "76 3"
On the lever, the lock has the number "4" stamped.
The spring on the keyhole cover still works, and the keyhole cover moves freely now, but the lock has no key.
I know it is a Central Pacific lock, but I'd love to have more information about the lock's manufacturer and value. I'm also trying to figure out how the heck it ended up out here.
Thank you all in advance for your help,
-Buckles


My buddy Rodeo Recon found this great railroad lock over the holidays. It is stamped "C.P.R.R. of Cal." and also "76 3"
On the lever, the lock has the number "4" stamped.
The spring on the keyhole cover still works, and the keyhole cover moves freely now, but the lock has no key.
I know it is a Central Pacific lock, but I'd love to have more information about the lock's manufacturer and value. I'm also trying to figure out how the heck it ended up out here.
Thank you all in advance for your help,
-Buckles


I'll drop him a line.








