G Golightly Greenie Joined Feb 12, 2016 Messages 10 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 14, 2021 #1 Happy Sunday everyone. I found this by an old railroad near Macon. It measures 46.0375 mm. Any ideas?
Happy Sunday everyone. I found this by an old railroad near Macon. It measures 46.0375 mm. Any ideas?
Mud Hut Gold Member Joined Apr 23, 2014 Messages 7,918 Reaction score 6,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 14, 2021 #2 Not a tag of any kind..probably some sort of token. Upvote 0
Rmeav8r Hero Member Joined Nov 4, 2004 Messages 711 Reaction score 962 Golden Thread 0 Location NE Florida Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Nokta Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 15, 2021 #3 Carefully clean it, it could be a nice token. I was thinking mail bag or luggage tag but no attaching hole that I can see. Still a nice mystery find. Upvote 0
Carefully clean it, it could be a nice token. I was thinking mail bag or luggage tag but no attaching hole that I can see. Still a nice mystery find.