Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gary England might forecast hail as big as cantaloupes and horizontal rain. Lived there. I'm here in Colorado now. No hail, no tornadoes. Snow. And sometimes more snow. For variety, snow showers. Hang in there, it'll dry up the last of June!

sidmind

Nov 10, 2008
I am so ready for the river to go down. I haven't been arrowhead hunting in almost two months.

I hate rain

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Had to laugh at that Sidmind, the Arkansas river at Cleveland is finally dropping. Can't ya'll hold a little more water back up your way? During the height of the drought, we walked on the river bed around Cleveland, and the pictures looked like they were taken on a desert. The Arkansas river was just a small stream of water in some places. I do enjoy the extremes we get to experience here. Just be wait, you know come July and August we'll be wishing for that rain.

naturegirl

Plainsgirl97

Tenderfoot
Jun 30, 2010
I live in the Great Plains of Oklahoma, and here: Artifact hunting needs rain. We are dying for it.

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
Had almost 4 inches of the wet stuff the other day, still to hot and steamy to go hunting around here. Good luck to the rest of you.

HH

Desertfox

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions