What's new

Rain coat for f-5?

keystone37

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2009
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Marysville Wa
Detector(s) used
Fisher f5 Fisher Gold Bug Whites Eagle ll sl
Do they sell any rain covers for the f-5? I use a ziplock bag....but already had to send it in once. It rains all the time here
 
I never say a rain cover for Fisher detector but it sure looks like a Garrett Ace 250 cover should fit it.
 
I went to ebay and put in .. fisher f75 rain cover .. and some came up and then put in teknetics t2 rain cover and some came up... So they might fit could not find any other fisher rain covers.
 
Gallon zip loc bags are cheaper.
 
Thanks Keppy...never thought of putting another brand cover on there, I'll check that out.
 
I found that the harder type of plastic that bed sheets or comforters come in works really good,you can cut it and shape it and use some clear postal tape,and it last for a while. :hello2:
 
Cool Idea! :sign13: I have a couple of those laying around, I'll try it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom