What's new

Rain Rain Go Away Come Back Some Other Day !

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2006
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
70
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
I swear its been raining here for over a week now with a occasional break in the clouds for a hour or so when i am stuck inside working of course .The weather forecast says more rain :( .I just got a new T2 detector and i have barely use it because of the foul weather like thunderstorms.I know April showers bring May flowers but enough is enough.....the flowers should be 5 foot high this spring.

Anyone else in NC experiencingall this dreary weather ??
 
Re: Rain Rain Go Ahead Come Back Some Other Day !

"Rain Rain Go Ahead Come Back Some Other Day !"

Man, did you just asked for more rain. ???
 
LOL! Oops i fixed that mistake it was suppose to read GO AWAY not GO AHEAD ! ;D
 
April Showers Bring May..........


Weeds, & grass that's got to be Mowed :(
 
I feel your pain......new DFX...barely used since I got it in late Nov. last year.

Western Pa weather forcast....sunny and mild, except when it rains everyday that you're off.

Maybe today???????? Please....no rain???
 
Yep Spitfire Reddie, it's raining over here in Western NC. I'm ready to use my detector as an oar. :'(
 
WHEN IT RAINS, IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I SHOULD GO AND DETECT BECAUSE
THE GROUBD IS SOFT - THUS YOU GET DEEPER SIGNALS, AND YPU GET TO THE
""" G O O D "" STUFF. BUT I DO WISH IT WOULD STOP LONG ENOUGH TO GO TO MY SPOT FOR A LITTLE WHILE. AND MAYBE I WOULDN'T BE HERE ONLINE.


I LOVE THIS SITE, ( THE BEST ONE) THANKS T - NET


M L HUDSON
 
Tried again to go detecting today and what happened ? Pouring down rain started again and i carried my sad little self back to the car and went home
19660.gif
Is this a omen ? Get a new toy and can't play with it ? Just call me "Little Boo Hoo" :'( :P LOL!!!!! .Now tomorrow is SUPPOSE to clear up.I guess we'll see about that .
 
deepskyal said:
weather forcast....sunny and mild, except when it rains everyday that you're off.

EXCATELY the same thing here nice when i am at work stuck inside and crappy when i am off work >:( .I get kind of depressed when i don't see the sun for a while :icon_sunny: :'(
 
jeff of pa said:
April Showers Bring May..........


Weeds, & grass that's got to be Mowed :(

Got the hubby for that Jeff.He enjoys it for some strange reason :-\ . ODD
 
Thompy said:
what are your first thoughts on the t-2?

Well from what i have seen so far its a great machine.Give me more time to test her out :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom