What's new

Rain rain go away...........

relic nut

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,006
Reaction score
7,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, rained hard all night and was still raining this morning. I don't usually go out coin hunting but with it raining I thought I would go to an old picnic area that I knew about in the mountains that I have been to once before. I knew I could be close to the truck and swing some between showers. Worked out good. I found three memorial penny's, three wheat penny's,1934,1952 and no date on the third. Also found a 1937 buffalo nickel (my first):hello2: Best find of the day for me was this 925 silver pendant. Would have went on a chain or bracelet. My wife calls it a memory box. It does open but there was nothing inside. The inside of the lid is mark 925. If you guys can tell me anything about it that would be great. Going relic hunting tomorrow, weather is suppose to be better. Hope to have somethig to post. Thanks for looking RN
 

Attachments

  • j 27 1.webp
    j 27 1.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 100
  • bu 27 1.webp
    bu 27 1.webp
    27 KB · Views: 88
  • bu 27 2.webp
    bu 27 2.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 89
  • pn1.webp
    pn1.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 90
  • pn 2.webp
    pn 2.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 96
  • pn3.webp
    pn3.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 89
  • pn 4.webp
    pn 4.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 92
Upvote 22
It may have been a box to hold ones ashes. I found a ring like that too once. Whever the person goes they could spread the ashes...kinda creepy but cool! Great job!
 
It may have been a box to hold ones ashes. I found a ring like that too once. Whever the person goes they could spread the ashes...kinda creepy but cool! Great job!

Wow, that is creepy. It wouldn't hold much. Here it is beside quarter
 

Attachments

  • 1435439505293.webp
    1435439505293.webp
    52.7 KB · Views: 81
Nice!!

Sweet little pendant, bet that helped with the rain.
 
Very nice finds! Congrats! Silver is always a nice surprise.
 
I love the rain! The 6-8" deep range just comes alive for me with finds I've walked over before. Nice piece of silver for sure!
 
A good day. Even in the rain.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom