What's new

Rain Rain Rain Then a break!

goldbmine

Full Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2015
Messages
168
Reaction score
136
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Ga.
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I went out to do a few errands yesterday and couldn't resist stopping at the tot lot. Got 30 minutes in and 15 of them was RAIN. Blah! Well at least the first 5 were good! Nice silver chain with a key to my wife's heart!
Merry Christmas everyone!! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450984150.708861.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450984167.297425.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450984184.278896.webp
 
Upvote 26
Well beats up the interstate from you...its been Rain Rain Rain and Now More Rain I ask Santa for a kayak
 
Good going on the silver chain.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Nice quick hunt, always good to sneak one in between the rain!
 
NICE SILVER NECKLACE .... WE ARE WASHED OUT WHERE I LIVE ALSO ....
 
Well done on the Silver Chain,,
We may get a break tomorrow with a clear and warm forecast.
Time to sneak in a hunt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom