rain, sleet, wind. some finds

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so i made it out yesterday cold wet windy u name it. in between jumping in and out of the truck between rainsleet showers, and 25 mph wind. i did manage three wheat's 44, 50d, 52d. a old clay pipe ;D and some marbles the big one looks way old, and a hard red ball at a Field site
it was a bean field were a old three story house sat at one time... still 4 more sites on this mile stretch that i remember from
the days of old. all these homes are long gone. but the one i went to detect on this 45 minute journey. was at least a 200 year old farm house. that sat out in a very sloppy corn Field. it was knocked down long ago but as a kid i walked out to it. and remember 3 rooms one was a add on by the looks and was a dirt floor. the floor was caved into the cellar in the one room. no plumbing lights etc... and a kitchin in the center. did remember finding a big skeleton key but lost it later in life :( will hit this site soon :icon_pirat: i think it will kick out the rare silver maybe a largie..... hit a town park on the way home but was short hunt due to me being cold managed $ 2.05. thanks for looking best of finds to all MR TUFF

Attachments

• Photo152.jpg
    Photo152.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 323
  • Photo154.jpg
    Photo154.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 321
  • Photo157.jpg
    Photo157.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 320
  • Photo156.jpg
    Photo156.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 328
  • Photo153.jpg
    Photo153.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 325
Upvote 0
Fie hard finds good stuff

Great finds Mrtuff I can see where you got the name. Getting out in the rain and 25 mile winds is dedication. Congrats! Charlie :thumbsup:

Great finds and still a good day it seems even with the weather!

I love the clay pipe, that is on my wish list for the year!

Grip

Man that trade pipe is really cool !!! I used to find a few of those down here,,, not much any more tho,, great finds,,,,thanks for sharin,,,

arthur

looks like you had a good day of hunting......Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back