What's new

RAIN!!!

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,742
Reaction score
12,697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We went 63 days without any until last Wednesday when we got 1". As I type this it is pouring. We may get between 2 and 4 inches by Wednesday. I expect to see a lot of finds posted by Americus in the near future. If I had a place to go I might even find one!!
 
Upvote 0
Same up here...no rain for 6 months and then 5+ inches in one week...I'm glad to see every drop.
 
Hope you all get a good soaker. You sure need it,t o find points and put out those fires.
 
We've gotten a lot of rain, the fires are out and we're in for more tomorrow. They say we're going to get between 2 to 4" so I'm preparing for the creek to wash and my driveway lol HH to everyone!
 
As of 11pm we have received over 6"s and it's still raining. Now Americus will probably have to wait for the fields to dry out before he can find another couple hundred points!:laughing7:
 
We've gotten a lot of rain, the fires are out and we're in for more tomorrow. They say we're going to get between 2 to 4" so I'm preparing for the creek to wash and my driveway lol HH to everyone!

Glad the fires are out. The leaves are burned off, good hunting after all of the rain!
 
Well we didn't get the washing rain I'd hoped for. After work I went back to the creek to see and just a little more water but not flowing fast like it needed to be. Going to try to go in to some spots upstream I haven't been in all Summer and see how they look, hopefully they did better than the spot I looked at. Still glad it rained though, we were in a drought. HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom