C chakwot Jr. Member Joined Sep 24, 2015 Messages 29 Reaction score 36 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 5, 2015 #1 Hello Treasure hunt on a rainy Saturday afternoon Upvote 4
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 5, 2015 #2 Nicely done What machine? ?
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 5, 2015 #3 Interesting to watch a hunt so far from me and listen to your language. Thanks for sharing. Congrats on some neat stuff....I don't think I have any Russian money so that is cool to see.
Interesting to watch a hunt so far from me and listen to your language. Thanks for sharing. Congrats on some neat stuff....I don't think I have any Russian money so that is cool to see.
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 5, 2015 #4 TO RUSSIA WITH LOVE . NICE VID ....