What's new

RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

Yeah... and I have no idea what it is even...
Random picture sucked from the net during a search of something at some point.

I don't click on a pictures link most times... I just save em mostly... never know where a random clicked link is gonna lead ya if you know what I mean.

IF a picture catches me just right then I will if link looks ok.... but mostly pics are self explanatory... this one was not... and to tell ya the truth... I did not care what they had to say :) :P
 
Cannonball-Baker-General-Motors-Cab-Chassis-Truck.webp
 
Waoh... far out... Like... groovy man.
 
Kinda sheepy ? ? ?

OH... creepy. :P
 
Hope this won't offend anyone but I found it funny! [emoji2]
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1481571142.992865.webp
 

Not bad for a Kiwi boat eh? It went around the World running purely on bio-diesel, although not without incident. They ran over some fishermen off Guatemala, killing one and seriously injuring another. However they did beat the World Record of power boat circumnavigation by 14 days, finishing in 60 days and 23 hours.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom