What's new

RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

I won't go back and draw circles around the areas I speak of, but one thing to consider is the amount of actual "thread" in those articles of clothing. The guys....well, each male swimsuit can make about 14 of the equivalent female (lower) portions of the modern bikini. Doesn't leave much left to the imagination, which is actually very sad. Much of life's treasures are found in imagination. On the other hand, everyone has different tastes.

I just don't want things to go so far as to have the thread shut down.

Warnings would be issued / removal of deemed inappropriate posts would precede that.

IF there is / was / will be an issue... the Admins will let it be known.

TH and Jeff don't miss a beat. :)
 
an3_funny_short_stories_.jpg
 
Cant read it... but I gave it a "like" anyway. heh :P
 
Folks,

My wife paints and does various other art forms including colored pencil drawings and also teaches. Here's one of her latest efforts.
 

Attachments

  • still life.webp
    still life.webp
    134.1 KB · Views: 67

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom