Arrgggg that last photo makes me cringe at the thought of being at the end of that stream of people...
Sheesh... I don't like heights at all...
I can see myself IF I HAD to go over that...
This would be me...
"Excuse me... pardon me... excuse me... step aside please... move over I need to pass... emergency... coming through... thank you... please stand very still... thanks you...
In an extreme hurry thanks... hello how are you... I am late thank you thank you... excuse me ... excuse me ... extremely ill and dying from contagious something or another..."
Arrgggg that last photo makes me cringe at the thought of being at the end of that stream of people...
Sheesh... I don't like heights at all...
I can see myself IF I HAD to go over that...
This would be me...
"Excuse me... pardon me... excuse me... step aside please... move over I need to pass... emergency... coming through... thank you... please stand very still... thanks you...
In an extreme hurry thanks... hello how are you... I am late thank you thank you... excuse me ... excuse me ... extremely ill and dying from contagious something or another..."
Folks,
The highest trestle bridge in the world at 314 feet the Lethbridge Viaduct in Canada....not the best bridge to cross in you're afraid of heights...lol.
simply a BEAUTY !!
Emeralds and gold - never have seen a better looking combination.
Was found by a treasure hunter on the Florida beach.... (after I lost it!)
