Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 12, 2018 #9,961 Another George Barris custom. Hard Hat Hauler. Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 12, 2018 #9,962 George Barris's Lil Red Wrecker. Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 12, 2018 #9,963 Another one which needs no introduction. Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 12, 2018 #9,964 Munsters by ................ Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 12, 2018 #9,965 again, no introduction needed. Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 12, 2018 #9,966 Overland Covered wagon. Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 12, 2018 #9,967 ah.........., the Red Tomatoe. Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 12, 2018 #9,968 The Vox guitar car. Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 12, 2018 #9,969 Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 12, 2018 #9,970 1965 Sunbeam Tiger Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 12, 2018 #9,971 Interior of 1965 Sunbeam Tiger. Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 12, 2018 #9,972 Powerplant from the 1965 Sunbeam Tiger, a 260 V-8. Carroll Shelby helped with this. My first car was a 1965, had it been one of these, or a Cobra, I probably would have lost my driver's license for life. Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
Powerplant from the 1965 Sunbeam Tiger, a 260 V-8. Carroll Shelby helped with this. My first car was a 1965, had it been one of these, or a Cobra, I probably would have lost my driver's license for life.
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 12, 2018 #9,973 1954 Pontiac Bonneville Prototype.
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 12, 2018 #9,974 1967 Ford Mustang Proto
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 12, 2018 #9,975 ? Then I found this one that appears to be the same body style. Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 12, 2018 #9,976 "Bubble Top" from AMC. Precursor to Gremlin ? Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 12, 2018 #9,977 Cheetah, One of my favorites, right up there with the Ford GT and the Dodge Viper. Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,008 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 12, 2018 Thread Owner #9,978 I think some may enjoy this video... When I was young I had a crush on this chica dee...
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 12, 2018 #9,979 AARC said: I think some may enjoy this video... When I was young I had a crush on this chica dee... Click to expand... ================== You were what........ 8 years old ? lol, she was cute.
AARC said: I think some may enjoy this video... When I was young I had a crush on this chica dee... Click to expand... ================== You were what........ 8 years old ? lol, she was cute.
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 12, 2018 #9,980