I may stop posting pictures, this is the third night that everything I have posted did NOT go through and now have to do it again. Last night it took 3 times to make it work. If I was stupid or dumb, I may understand.
I may stop posting pictures, this is the third night that everything I have posted did NOT go through and now have to do it again. Last night it took 3 times to make it work. If I was stupid or dumb, I may understand. View attachment 1550136
Thanks AARC. The first time they did not take and so I re-did them again and then they all appeared. Not sure where the problem lies. This thread is entertaining AND educational and I like to use it to reduce stress because it is fun and nobody is arguing, but when numerous pictures do not post, it increases ones stress level. Oh well, maybe this is just a short term problem, ( certainly not on your end ! ), so I will continue to help with the others in your goal of supremacy.