What's new

Random question: Detecting365.com

TrpnBils

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2005
Messages
873
Reaction score
1,234
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just found this website and I'm liking the articles, but is there a place where the articles are categorized? All I seem to be able to get is a chronological list and it makes it kind of a pain in the butt to look for a particular article. At the bottom of each article it shows related ones "In 'Detecting Concepts' or in 'Equipment Reviews'" but I can't seem to find where/if those category archives are at.
 
Just found this website and I'm liking the articles, but is there a place where the articles are categorized? All I seem to be able to get is a chronological list and it makes it kind of a pain in the butt to look for a particular article. At the bottom of each article it shows related ones "In 'Detecting Concepts' or in 'Equipment Reviews'" but I can't seem to find where/if those category archives are at.

Equipment reviews new threads are on top line any forum....you can do a search by title if you wish....
 
Just found this website and I'm liking the articles, but is there a place where the articles are categorized? All I seem to be able to get is a chronological list and it makes it kind of a pain in the butt to look for a particular article. At the bottom of each article it shows related ones "In 'Detecting Concepts' or in 'Equipment Reviews'" but I can't seem to find where/if those category archives are at.

Jeff: Someone just brought this to my attention. Thank-you. We just released version 2 of the magazine. The articles are categorized but I now see there is no way to filter by category. We will get this implemented right away. Glad you enjoy the articles. Best of luck out there.

Thanks!

Clark Rickman
Editor-in-Chief, D365
 
nice! that'd be really helpful, thanks!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom