What's new

Random stuff I found today

Ndaug1980

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2018
Messages
30
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Marshall county alabama
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It finally dried up enough to dig today. Question on the first pic... I am digging in the fire pit. These two pieces was in it. Don't know if the fire did this or just rocks. Don't know if it's meant to be a bird but sure looks like one to me on the second pic. And some other random stuff. As always any info on any of it is appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20181126_152655.webp
    IMG_20181126_152655.webp
    651.6 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_20181126_152645.webp
    IMG_20181126_152645.webp
    603.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_20181126_152555.webp
    IMG_20181126_152555.webp
    489.4 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_20181126_152604.webp
    IMG_20181126_152604.webp
    387.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20181126_153110.webp
    IMG_20181126_153110.webp
    411.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20181126_152452.webp
    IMG_20181126_152452.webp
    351.2 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20181126_152437.webp
    IMG_20181126_152437.webp
    556.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20181126_152426.webp
    IMG_20181126_152426.webp
    497.3 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_20181126_152348.webp
    IMG_20181126_152348.webp
    519.6 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_20181126_152043.webp
    IMG_20181126_152043.webp
    432 KB · Views: 106
  • 1543289325859407313528.webp
    1543289325859407313528.webp
    393.9 KB · Views: 86
Upvote 0
The pic with the 6 items, the three on the right look promising, on the left, not so much. I only say that because they look worked, not because I'm an expert. It will be interesting to see what experienced artifact people have to say.
 
Finally finding points. Anyone tell me what they are? Quicker than me trying to find exact typeIMG_20181127_140309.webp
 
The last picture on top looks exactly like a piece I’ve had sitting in my car for a while and I have a quartz version of your “bird” which I think I have figured out what it’s for. Given the distance apart the similarities between what you have posted and what I have found is interesting, especially since most don’t think they are artifacts.
 
#8 looks like something maybe take a outside pic of it both sides
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom