RangerTell Calculator - A Comprehensive Report..2

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
HI room it was posted -->So far, the Electrical Engineers have furnished "proof positive"
?? and just who may they be?

As for the calculators, are we talking of one fresh from the factory or a highly modified, variable fequency one? Just curious.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Let's put it this way---next they will be saying that they work better with the batteries left out, and the solar power window taped over.

That is where they are headed, you know.

P.S. The lady in the tight skirt wanted a charge from your nano bio-energy.

:coffee2: :coffee2:

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
So far, the Electrical Engineers have furnished "proof positive" that the device built and sold by RangerTell is fraudulent, and cannot perform as advertised. The calculator mounted on top of the spinning box with an antenna sticking out of it serves no useful purpose, as the keystrokes do not create various frequencies.
And other movies prove that they work...So what is your proof...Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
So far, the Electrical Engineers have furnished "proof positive" that the device built and sold by RangerTell is fraudulent, and cannot perform as advertised. The calculator mounted on top of the spinning box with an antenna sticking out of it serves no useful purpose, as the keystrokes do not create various frequencies.
And other movies prove that they work...So what is your proof...Art

The fake movies don't prove anything.

If the RangerTell could be proven to work, I would buy one and collect Carl's $25K. (Duh!)

Do you think that everyone else in the World is that stupid?

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~
If the RangerTell could be proven to work, I would buy one and collect Carl's $25K. (Duh!)
http://www.rangertell.com/
Satisfaction Guaranteed
You have a rock-solid 7 day trial period from date of receiving it with a no questions asked full refund if you are not completely satisfied. Since 2002 our responsibilty ends there. Our replacement service for DOA is also the best.
http://www.rangertell.com/testimonials.html
There you go SWR..Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
http://www.rangertell.com/
You have a rock-solid 7 day trial period from date of receiving it with a no questions asked full refund if you are not completely satisfied. Since 2002 our responsibilty ends there. Our replacement service for DOA is also the best.
Or better yet..Why don’t you use the one you did your test with?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Art omits the fact it will cost you $50 plus return shipping.
There ya go, Art....caught in another lie
If it don’t know something it can not be a lie…I do not go to the “Pay Pal” site unless I am buying something..What’s your excuse ?..Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Repetitive Posting is EQUIL TO SPAMMING.

NO EXCUSES ACCEPTED !

Repetative Posters, are Spammers & will be dealt with !

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~
So...did the "peer group" or "treasure hunters that haven't found any treasure" post the contradictory evidence yet?
What’s wrong SWR..Are you having trouble finding treasure hunters that have not found any treasure?..Wake up and smell the Roses…Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Electrical Engineers have furnished "proof positive"
Gee SWR ..You seem to have Electrical Engineers mixed up with some one that is important…What makes their word any better than people who use these devices?..Art

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004
aarthrj3811 said:
Gee SWR ..You seem to have Electrical Engineers mixed up with some one that is important…What makes their word any better than people who use these devices?..Art

Art, as a degreed EE, I would be offended by your remark if it came from someone
I respected. In this case, I am not offended at all, instead I am amused at your belief
that you are somehow someone of importance.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Art doesn't like EE's, because they live in the real world.

Much preferred would be old coots with tall tales and crazy fantasies.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Art, as a degreed EE, I would be offended by your remark if it came from someone
I respected.
The EE’s that have come to this board have not impressed anyone..art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
I think the point Art was making was an importance level of 1,000 hrs of field experience vs. 100's of school hours.

Last trip out, after an off the hook episode, my son said we should write a book about what we have done. After thinking about it

I asked him if he would have believed most of it could have happened had he not been there. He replied, good point, no one back

home believed him till he whipped out the camera and dumped out his pack. So you guys have every right to not believe us. I

would be the same way. Seriously, it makes no sense that a dang calculator can do any of that or that you can detect the

"connection" between metals, but the truth is stranger than fiction sometimes. I never post the wild stuff, keep that to emails

and phone calls, a touch more than most could stand to hear.

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
Rudy(CA) said:
I respected. In this case, I am not offended at all, instead I am amused at your belief

A hedge hopper and a MIG 25. Both are airplanes right? But so much difference...
You claim to be degreed in EE. So what? My friend is also degreed and only repairs TVs. Sometimes he fails.
After your clear lack of comprehension in physics, I think it must really hurt being a degreed EE of no importance.

I'm sorry. But that's life.

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
Fenix and Art,
New frequency for gold seems to differenciate very well man made gold from nuggets and ores.
It worked with me. Is it working for you?

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
hung said:
Rudy(CA) said:

A hedge hopper and a MIG 25. Both are airplanes right? But so much difference...
You claim to be degreed in EE. So what? My friend is also degreed and only repairs TVs. Sometimes he fails.
After your clear lack of comprehension in physics, I think it must really hurt being a degreed EE of no importance.

It must really hurt that your whole life revolves around
fantasy and make believe, and you must attempt to
degrade professionals who shatter your dreams in order
to make you feel like you have some self worth and are
not the joke you see in the mirror.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
hung said:
After your clear lack of comprehension in physics....

No, hung-up. What we don't agree with is your constant attempt to use, what you admit is, nothing but pseudoscience, and is actually the wild and reckless speculation and contrivances of yourself and the LRL makers.

Your problem is that there is no amount of fantasy that will make your fraudulent devices actually work, in any manner at all.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Fenix and Art,
New frequency for gold seems to differenciate very well man made gold from nuggets and ores.
It worked with me. Is it working for you?
Hey hung…You are way ahead of me..I know that it does not respond to micro gold. I know that it responds will with the weight check feature when it comes to small flakes. I looped my main Treasure hunting transportation ride the other day so I am sidelined for a while with some very sore limbs…Art

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004
hung said:
Rudy(CA) said:

Hung, I understand your frustration that no one with a reasonable College education in science seems to believe
the fertilizer you spout.

Hey, since you brought up the concept of flight and science, why don't you do like the proverbial Bird of Paradise
and fly in a spiral orbit of ever decreasing radius of curvature until, with a loud popping sound, you disappear by
flying through your own posterior orifice.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread