What's new

Rats

PlzBSeated

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2014
Messages
502
Reaction score
4,934
Golden Thread
1
Location
SW Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been a slow start to the season. Things were looking up today when I got a nickel signal and pulled this out of the ground.

Ring042626.webp

Rats! Fake as a three dollar bill.

The rest of the day...

Finds 042626.webp

Today's finds...

(9) Wheatback cents...1911-D, 1914, 1918, 1927, 1930, 1940, 1940, 1947-D, 1948-D
(3) Marbles
Pendant marked China (silver?)
Oxford Silver Plate Spoon
Edco "Diamond Engagement Ring" (fake)

PBS
 
Upvote 17
Congrats on a very nice mix of finds !
 
Still a nice looking ring with a supporting cast ! I like those marbles also.
 
Been a slow start to the season. Things were looking up today when I got a nickel signal and pulled this out of the ground.

View attachment 2251790

Rats! Fake as a three dollar bill.

The rest of the day...

View attachment 2251791

Today's finds...

(9) Wheatback cents...1911-D, 1914, 1918, 1927, 1930, 1940, 1940, 1947-D, 1948-D
(3) Marbles
Pendant marked China (silver?)
Oxford Silver Plate Spoon
Edco "Diamond Engagement Ring" (fake)

PBS
Too bad about the ring. I bet you were thrilled when it popped out of the ground. With all your wheat cents, I would think there should be one or two silvers in the mix. Hope you can find them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom