What's new

Re-rolling coins?

Chicago Ron

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2005
Messages
608
Reaction score
172
Golden Thread
0
Location
In the Lake in Chicago
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-trac, Excaliber II, GPX-5000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have heard a lot of talk about re-rolling halves and taking them back to the bank. How many of you have to re-roll, banks in Chicago won't take the coins wrapped , they have to be loose and they just put them through the coin counter. If I had to re-wrap all the halves i search I would have to quit!

CR
 
Upvote 0
No coin counters in my area. They go back into the bank rolls. Never had a problem with them.
 
No coin counting machines in banks around here. Have to either re-roll them or take them to the casino.
 
The bank I use for CRH makes you use the coin machine to turn in coins...easier if you ask me ;)
Pepperpump
 
I was re-rolling but my bank branches weren't to happy to get them. I finally found a coin machine in a bank. Started an account with $50. I have dumped about 5 or 6 thousand there. No problems.........yet.
 
I love the coin machines, I have 4 accounts, I use to buy at Lasalle bank when they were getting the long yellow boxes, now they only get the square ones and they don't produce at all.

I buy from TCF, Chase and plaza bank and dump at lasalle.
I even got a free telescope when I signed up for the Plaza account

HH. CR
 
Rollin', rollin', rollin', then taking them halves on back... ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom