ready to hand the keys over to a legend i have found.

Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started this hobby 6 years ago, researching a treasure legend in the sangre de cristo mountains. If you are a current avid serious treasure hunter i strongly encourage anyone to private message me. I have several photos of the site, not some made up story to get someones attention. This is the real deal, i don't treasure hunt anymore. My time is spent with my children now as they are getting older. That's more important to me than any amount of treasure i could ever find. I will give the location as well as all photos that were taken by me. Hope to hear from someone. Be well

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Out of curiosity, what has your research indicated the treasure as: cached silver, gold bars, or Jesuit treasure ?[FONT=Arial, sans-serif] Is this on gov. land ?
Thank you in advance.
[/FONT]

OP
OP
A
Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out of curiosity, what has your research indicated the treasure as: cached silver, gold bars, or Jesuit treasure ?[FONT=Arial, sans-serif] Is this on gov. land ?
Thank you in advance.
[/FONT]

Spanish gold. lots of monuments that verify it! i have seen the cave, can walk right to it if i so desire...someone else can have it. its public land, anyone can get it. i will save some soul the years it took me. figure i be a good person in the world since that seems to be lacking these days! its a cavern with many tunnels inside, but must warn anyone who gets close or inside, it is death trapped like a boss! there is also a stone door at this site as well! lots at this site

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Do you have a pictures of this that you are free to post ?

OP
OP
A
Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you have a pictures of this that you are free to post ?

you need to private message me if you are serious about this. i am not posting it in this thread. people will destroy this area if i post it

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP is a poser. :BangHead:

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I would take a week or 2 maybe a month and recover the treasure ...get wealthy and then indulge the kids to all of life`s treasures never work play with the kids and be rich....something is fishy here !

OP
OP
A
Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would take a week or 2 maybe a month and recover the treasure ...get wealthy and then indulge the kids to all of life`s treasures never work play with the kids and be rich....something is fishy here !

What’s so fishy? Because I’m offering a site to someone that I found. See unlike most I don’t do this for the money

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I smell it! I pm'e the OP, asked for ANYTHING that would indicate the cat is for real, and he blew me off completely. Sham, bam, no thank you mam!:dontknow:

OP
OP
A
Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clowns. Don’t matter anyways, enjoy swinging those detectors. Obvious there are *******s on this forum, go ahead and ban me!!

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great way to get yourself knocked in the head and robbed or killed. Be very wary of someone that wants to take you out into the woods and show you treasure. Think, nigerian Prince who want to transfer 40 million to your bank account!

LouMiller

Dec 27, 2019
Austinville Va.
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 Vanquish 540 Nokta Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well i don't have any comment about the Op or anything so i do not wish to get into the credibility match going on towards them. But i can say that for me the thrill of the hunt outdoors is more important to me than any riches found. I would love to see the pics . but would also love to have a reason for going to these mountains. I have never researched this treasure tale so i can't say if there is any substance to it or not... Thanks to all and please don't beat me up too bad.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread