What's new

real good day!

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went metal detecting this morning on a shipwreck beach;after about a dollar fifty in crusty coins I lost intrest and changed gears. GLAD I did! These are treasure to me. Got alot of broken whatzits and a few stand outs.. horse tooth..shark vertebrae and my favorite! Tip of a mastadon tusk.

ForumRunner_20120829_182134.webp



ForumRunner_20120829_182501.webp



ForumRunner_20120829_183258.webp



ForumRunner_20120829_183443.webp



ForumRunner_20120829_183709.webp



ForumRunner_20120829_183838.webp



ForumRunner_20120829_185433.webp
 
Last edited:
Wow great stuff. Looks like TS isaac washed them up for ya. :thumbsup:
 
That's cool, how did you find those?
 
Yeah thanks. Isaac helped a bit by washing out some dune replenishment that was dredged about two miles offshore. I keep thinking one day I will find a point in there.
 
Really cool Bill! So much there, it's where I found my camel llama leg bone!
 
I saw another woman hunting there today.
 
UPDATE..ha I was so happy about the mastadon that I forgot this little beauty.

ForumRunner_20120830_010659.webp



ForumRunner_20120830_010846.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom