What's new

Real nice triangle

SCrocks

Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
954
Reaction score
1,554
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deer season finally went out so I stopped and hit a spot I haven't walked in a few months and picked up a nice paper thin triangle point and a few others. The buck I bagged near the end of the year, Good hunting and thanks for the look
010 (1280x1280).webp016 (1280x960).webp015 (1280x960).webp007 (1280x1280).webp008 (1280x1280).webp001.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice buck, where do you live? Our season end end of the month.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
 
Circle of life...The indians have been killing them much like yours with those arrowheads. Having as much difficulty as I have killing bucks with Rocky mountain razors and a Mathews bow I have a deep appreciation for their skills with Flint, wood and overall skill of hunting!
Nice find and kill!
 
That triangle is super nice and the buck as well!
 
Neat triangle, and always nice to find several points
 
The little triangle is a killer and all the other finds are great too. I wish I had a deer hunter in the family, my boys aren't into it like my Georgia family.
 
Man the Yadkin looks thin. Nice find. Jan 1st deer season is over so we won't get shot at while looking for arrowheads!
Last deer I shot was about 15 years ago drug him out of the swamp for 3 miles. That is just to much work for me now!!
I shoot birds!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom