G gamiller Hero Member Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 605 Reaction score 473 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Tesoro sand shark, fisher cz-21 Whites beach hunter300 minelab equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 29, 2014 #1 Does this look legit? Thanks for looking Upvote 0
penzfan Bronze Member Joined Apr 12, 2014 Messages 1,428 Reaction score 994 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used CTX 3030 - Excal 1000 - Excal II - Sovereign GT - RTG/Oleg Scoops - XPointer Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting May 30, 2014 #21 Nice looking piece
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 31, 2014 #22 Looks real to me, but I'm guessing. Congrats!
lost items recovery Bronze Member Joined Nov 29, 2012 Messages 1,468 Reaction score 644 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other May 31, 2014 #23 I wouldn't know for sure but it looks real to me! Not to mention it looks really cool. I'd be stoked if I found one! Hoping its real for you. Good luck! Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
I wouldn't know for sure but it looks real to me! Not to mention it looks really cool. I'd be stoked if I found one! Hoping its real for you. Good luck! Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet