G gmhowerton Tenderfoot Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 23, 2024 Thread Owner #1 I have a minelab detector that I think is in the Equinox family but I have no Idea which model it is. I had to put it away a few years ago and I just pulled it out of the closet today. Can anyone tell me how to determine which model it is? Attachments Unknown.webp 40 KB · Views: 80
I have a minelab detector that I think is in the Equinox family but I have no Idea which model it is. I had to put it away a few years ago and I just pulled it out of the closet today. Can anyone tell me how to determine which model it is?
cudamark San Diego Ring Finder 🥇 Charter Member Top Banner Poster Joined Mar 16, 2011 Messages 15,096 Reaction score 20,179 Golden Thread 1 Location San Diego 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 2 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc.... Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 23, 2024 #2 It's a 600 or 800. Fire it up and see if you have the gold modes or not. 600=no gold mode, 800=gold 1 and gold 2.
It's a 600 or 800. Fire it up and see if you have the gold modes or not. 600=no gold mode, 800=gold 1 and gold 2.